LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anup shukla   17 July 2017

Propperty of my self owned father

My father is 73 years old..he has two sons...the elder son is working and earning handsome sallary..he and his wife want share in house...which is my father self owned propperty...he stays in same building but in diffrent poetion in 1 st floor...they have filled a false dowery case and domestic voilence on my fathwr , mother,and on me...the husband name is not in any case....my father and mother wants to vaccate their home for him and his wife.......need ur valuable suggestions....does they have any right in my father self owned property.....my brothers wife dad is a lawyer.....we need ur suggestion to handle it....

Learning

8 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 July 2017

It is believed that you are all HIndu.

Confirm!

Son has NO forced share in self acquired property of father.

Wife has NO forced share in self acquired property of father in law, husband.

Wife is not co-parcener and has NO forced share in ancestral property of father in law, husband.

These may amount to act of cruelty.

Pursue:

Maintenance and Welfare of Senior Citizens (MWPSC) Act, 2007

https://socialjustice.nic.in/writereaddata/UploadFile/Annexure-X635996104030434742.pdf

It offer inexpensive, speedy relief and justice.

DIL's father being a lawyer does not matter.

You may approach your own local senior very able counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in civil matters................and prepare properly  in advvance and avoid to act without proper prepartion.....................

The releif is almos sure if facts posted by you are true and there are NO defects and loppholes left in your matter.............

I have sent you some links.

GO thru these carefully.

Anup shukla   17 July 2017

Mr.kumar doab....i am really very thankfull for ur valuable advice...and i must tell u its all what i post is true and fact...i swear my kid....i am not very rich...and i went to lot of lawyers but did not got any way.....spend lot of money...but still stand where i was when they file false dowery case....my father published in news paper...and when they read it they made fir regesterted on same nighy at 11:00p.m...we gave them notice to vaccate house....brother wife filled domestic voilence...after that....now i need some good senior adovicate who can quash in high court or grant me and my parents same day bail......i am very honnest and thankfull for ur time and suggestion...

I have posted whole-heartedly for you.

In case you have financial issues seek Free Legal Aid from Distt. Legal Authority.

Inquire in local courts complex................

Complaint can be lodged with DC................

It may cost you Rs.10/ and decision in 15days..... 

Prior to that discuss with local counsels......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register