LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pranali Sharma   30 June 2017

Pan Card Not Received Yet

Hi, I had applied for PAN Card 3 months back but did not received yet , I had  checked pan card status also through online mode.I want to know that when I will get my pan card? how much time will it take to reach our permanent  address?

Learning

8 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 June 2017

Inquire with agency thru which it was applied. Could be due to heavy workload after demonetisation.

Ramesh   30 June 2017

dear pranali ,

when you applied for pan card that depositaries may give one aknowledgement number,after that you may trace you pan card status in respected official site on that status they give registered post bill number.and once they given that number that entaire delivery responsbulities with hands of postal deportment only,and they may all those information for delivery statues,finally 1st you cheak you pan card status and take the postal bill number all service are availble in online only....

Avinash Meena (Student)     30 June 2017

Your Pan No. should be generated

check pan details by follwing link it should contain couroer details which you can talk about delay

www.trackpan.utiitsl.com (if applied thorugh utisl)

https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pantan/StatusTrack.html (if applied thorugh nsdl)

Ramesh   30 June 2017

Originally posted by : Avinash Meena

check pan details by follwing link it should contain couroer details which you can talk about delay

Dear avinash,

As per Depositaries act 1996, this act given power to issue pan number by a two depositaries which are

1.NSDL   (and)

2.CDSL

but now in india 80% of pancard holders are from NSDL only but some proffitionals and well known persons only takeing pannumber from CDSL that servies providers are some least to compare NSDL.

Then Miss.pranali ji... First you inqury you agency as our sir #Mr.Kumar Doab  says and known which depositary you applied for pannumber and cheak your statues in official site which is provided by CDSL and NSDL 

Dear

Ramesh Ji

i have earlier applied fresh pan application with NSDL

three years before my wallet got stolen and my pan was also stolen which was in my wallet

and i have applied Duplicate pancard (reprint pan) thorugh UTISL .

in terms of process time UTISL is so slow in processing Pan card application.

Originally posted by : Ramesh

Originally posted by : Avinash Meena

Dear avinash,

As per Depositaries act 1996, this act given power to issue pan number by a two depositaries which are

1.NSDL   (and)

2.CDSL

but now in india 80% of pancard holders are from NSDL only but some proffitionals and well known persons only takeing pannumber from CDSL that servies providers are some least to compare NSDL.

Then Miss.pranali ji... First you inqury you agency as our sir #Mr.Kumar Doab  says and known which depositary you applied for pannumber and cheak your statues in official site which is provided by CDSL and NSDL 

see this link for more info on pan card agency https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permanent_account_number#Obtaining_PAN

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 June 2017

UTI takes much time.

Ramesh   01 July 2017

yah...what you said correct Mr.avinash but UTISL (Formarly its an mutual fund's sector) is also registerd under NSDL only.then why not she may taken from CDSL.that's why iam saying she should enqure their agent where is applied for which depositaries they applied her pan number.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register