LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

saurabh   19 June 2017

Minimum marks in interview

kindly tell me if there is any recent ruling(decision)by Supreme court of india about the minimum marks to be granted by interview panel in interview, to the candidate should be 50% of the total alloted marks in any govt. sector/public sector jobs?? kindly provide me with the ruling copy / link.....thanks

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 June 2017

What exactly is the issue that you are facing!

saurabh   21 June 2017

i am saurabh from jhansi.i have given interview in mppsc on 17 may 2017 in which i got only 7 marks out of 25.due to this i am not selected.my marks in written is in top4(166 out of 198). the other candidates who secured lesser marks in written, got the high marks in interview and selected. so i want to know there is any ruling about giving marks in interview. i am from UP and i think there is parciallity with other state candidate in MPPSC. so kindly suggest me what should i do? my number is 7398922506.

saurabh   21 June 2017

i am saurabh from jhansi.i have given interview in mppsc on 17 may 2017 in which i got only 7 marks out of 25.due to this i am not selected.my marks in written is in top4(166 out of 198). the other candidates who secured lesser marks in written, got the high marks in interview and selected. so i want to know there is any ruling about giving marks in interview. i am from UP and i think there is parciallity with other state candidate in MPPSC. so kindly suggest me what should i do? my number is 7398922506.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register