Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

M.Abdul Rahman Rafi   10 June 2017

Re-employment of civil pensioner under tamil nadu government.

I am a Central Government servant with 23 years service. Recently I got appointment under Tamil Nadu Government as Assistant Professor in Government Engineering College. Since my central government service is more than 20 years I am eligible to apply for voluntary retirement from service & I will receive pension from central government as per CCS pension rules 1972. Since the pay for the T.N Govt. post is nearly half of what I receive in central govt., & also I have not applied for new post through proper channel, I do not wish to follow the Technical Resignation route as well as pay protection etc. Central government orders regarding re-employed pensioners are very clear which state that, pay for such persons are to be fixed at the minimum of the scale & normal increments are to be allowed till the pension + new job pay does not exceed the maximum pay allowed in central government scales. My doubt is whether the same principle will be applied in Tamil Nadu state government post or my salary will be restricted to my last drawn emoluments?. I need expert advice in this matter. Members please help.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register