Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shashi Paul   08 June 2017

Passport adverse police verification notice against fresh passport

Dear Team,

I have got Notice from RPO Chennai for Passport adverse police verification Notice and also stating that to furnish proper explanation regarding the circumstances under which you had suppressed the material information in your passport application and obtained the passport.

I have recieved my passport by post on 08/02/2017 in chennai. I have submitted all the required document as per passport requirement in Chennai RPO as i am staying in chennai from last 3.5 year ( also i am out of my home state Jammu and Kashmir from last 17 years).

Verification has been done in chennai properly by Chennai police station ( as i was available physical at the same time & it was ok). Also one verification had gone to Jammu ( my permanent address) & that was also ok.

Please advise what should i do now as i have missed many of the offer earlier with regard to job due to these passport issues. Now finally  i have got the passport and they are sending me the Notice like this and simply harashing me. Also one more conceren, how a single person will be available in two places at same time for the police varification & why they are issuing the passport if they found any chalanges. Is there any mistake from my side? Please advise

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

File a RTI first and understand the ACTUAL issue in detail and get t in writing and proceeding ACCORDINGLY.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register