Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Conversion

Sir, I just want to know that my sister buy an agriculture land and want to conversion in residential which is situated at Rural area and 670 mtr distance from National high way what is the rules and rate of the conversion. Please help me sir.

Learning

2 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     20 May 2017

Meet District collector  and he would provide you  the details ofconversion rates of agricultural land into Residential property.

Raveena Kataria (Advocate )     23 June 2017

Your sister can have the agricultural land converted into residential land by applying to the commissioner of the land revenue department and submitting an application specifying the purpose for the change of use of land along with certain other documents including ID proof, mutation letter, original sale deed, and latest tax paid receipt.

There is a fee to get the land converted, depending on the nature of the property and its location, and it differs from state to state. You may also need to provide other details.

When the commissioner or whoever is authorized is satisfied that the prescribed conditions have been met with and there are no pending dues or litigations on the property, he shall grant your sister a conversion certificate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register