LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R Banerjee (Eng.)     20 March 2017

Laws to get back wife with son

First I want to introduce myself, this is my second marriage from shadii.com when my wife called me and after some discussion we got married last year in the month of april. I had a mutual divorce on 2013. My wife had married 3rd time as first time she was annulled, 2nd time she gor decree a divorce from court. I knew the things but I got to know that her faher also keep distance from the family , he stayed alone. Also some pics I have seen and I doubted her. After 4 months of marriage she got pregnant and after that I drop her in-laws house. Till then we had some fight but love was there in between us. From last three months she is her home and continuously blamed me you are not accepting my child, and your family is very dirty. Also she dont want to meet with me. Next month the delivery date and her parents never contact with me. She is thinking after 1yr she will ask for divorce also put 4998A against us. Also told I am not going to give you permission to meet the child. My boh parents are seek , but she msg me that your father and mother are character less, so atlast I stopped to talk with her. As I once ask for DNA if you are telling that the baby is not mine. And she repeteadly insult my guardian that all are asking for DNA test. But from my heart I never think this as my baby is coming. And she is jobless but her brother and mother insist her to do this as I think. Some times I think she is having pshychological problem. But I & my family wants to meet with our baby. Also her brother's wife will be blessed with their baby May month2017.

Please guide what I can do best of mine. As I know she dont want to go for family, if she says to leave my family its not possible to leave my parents as they are patient of heart & kidneys.

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : R Banerjee
First I want to introduce myself, this is my second marriage from shadii.com when my wife called me and after some discussion we got married last year in the month of april. I had a mutual divorce on 2013. My wife had married 3rd time as first time she was annulled, 2nd time she gor decree a divorce from court. I knew the things but I got to know that her faher also keep distance from the family , he stayed alone. Also some pics I have seen and I doubted her. After 4 months of marriage she got pregnant and after that I drop her in-laws house. Till then we had some fight but love was there in between us. From last three months she is her home and continuously blamed me you are not accepting my child, and your family is very dirty. Also she dont want to meet with me. Next month the delivery date and her parents never contact with me. She is thinking after 1yr she will ask for divorce also put 4998A against us. Also told I am not going to give you permission to meet the child. My boh parents are seek , but she msg me that your father and mother are character less, so atlast I stopped to talk with her. As I once ask for DNA if you are telling that the baby is not mine. And she repeteadly insult my guardian that all are asking for DNA test. But from my heart I never think this as my baby is coming. And she is jobless but her brother and mother insist her to do this as I think. Some times I think she is having pshychological problem. But I & my family wants to meet with our baby. Also her brother's wife will be blessed with their baby May month2017.

Please guide what I can do best of mine. As I know she dont want to go for family, if she says to leave my family its not possible to leave my parents as they are patient of heart & kidneys.

Words of wisdom from Helping Hand.

Marriage looks good once, divorce also looks good once only.  

You are already degree (divorce decree) holder.  Now if you want chutkara from biwi no.2. You pay her one time alimony and take mutual divorce.  There is no law to get wife and child back.  You can file sec 9, but it is useless. 

Contested divorce takes as you know 1 decade.

Once a misfit, always a misfit.  This is wrt marriage.  It should work the first time itself, second time if it works, it will be mainly because of your unending adjustment with new headache. or else second third fourth will be only costly experiments.

You still have time to rectify this, go smooth way.  All women are like this only, those whose marriage is successful is only because of husband dancing to wifes tune and nothing else.

If you appreciate my reply kindly click on the like button here or on my profile page by visiting it, whose link is given below amd convey Thanks !

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=84464

Take care.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register