LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amol   13 March 2017

Transfer of property in pune

Hi I want to transfer of property from my Father name to Mother name, My father has expired 10 years back, what are the procedure & documents required to transfer the property from my fathers name to my mother name in Pune area.

Learning

11 Replies

ganesh (Adv)     14 March 2017

It depends on the nature of property. Procedure and documents changes as property is flat, bungalow or agricultural land and also in PMC Area or outside PMC within Grampanchayat jurisdiction. Will let you know more on that after getting the property details

It depends on the nature of property. Procedure and documents changes as property is flat, bungalow or agricultural land and also in PMC Area or outside PMC within Grampanchayat jurisdiction. Will let you know more on that after getting the property details

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     14 March 2017

Sir, You have to approach proper legal authority for transfer, you had better consult a local advocate. Good luck, Kishor Mehta

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     14 March 2017

Obtain a Legal heir certificate from Tehasildar, and get a Registered relinquishment deem from your mother, and at the same time ensure that you can get the property back to you, after her.  This needs proper legal drafting, and if there are other legal heirs, you can at the maximum relinquish your rights of enjoyment upto the extent of your share only.

Unless you provide basic information of religion, legal heirs, descripttion of the property, no expert can respond on vague information.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register