Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sumitra   10 March 2017

My uncle raped me

Hi All,

I am a minor girl, recently lost my father.. my mom has almost no income..

In this situation one of my divorcee uncle took me to keep in his home and committed that he will give me education..

Once he took after 1 week he bought may new clothes, jewellery and many items and became very close to me..Later he started physical relation with me and now he is doing s*x every day since last one month..He is giving me false commitment for marriage..he quarrel almost every time with my mom too and told that we can not do anything for him..because he is too rich adn he can play with money..

Before understanding all these I lost my every thing and now I came back to mothers house..and I told every thing to my mom..I back to my home before 10 days and now I dont want to go to that house..I want to go for police complain and he should get punished..

Now if I go to police station after 10 days of rape, can medical proof will be sufficient to proove that he did dex to me?

Please suggest me urgently..

Learning

3 Replies

C S Prakash (Advocate)     10 March 2017

Please go the near by women police station and file complaint against your uncle. Police will support you

C S Prakash (Advocate)     10 March 2017

Please go the near by women police station and file complaint against your uncle. Police will support you

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 March 2017

Lodge police complaint.

Query is also posted at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/My-uncle-raped-me-147756.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register