LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sumit Kumar (IT)     18 February 2017

Remarriage

Hello sir, i agreed to pay X amount to my ex-wife so that she would withdraw all cases and file mutual divorce. After the mutual divorce was over, i came to know she basically fooled me saying she was in dire straits and needed the money but instead got married to her lover within days of signing the agreement and filing the mutual divorce. Can i take any counter action to recover the X amount as she remarried while mutual divorce suit was pending. Paying such a huge alimony had almost made us broke.

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

Now that she got remarried, thats your problem or she got remarried during pendency of divorce, is your problem.  If you got divorce, what more do you need?  Be happy that you got divorce.  If she alredy signed papers and gave consent by appearing on second motion, then your divorce is gauranteed.

(Guest)
I doubt if he is telling the truth. Either he is upset she got remarried or he is just asking a hypothetical question. Good news for him though is that any woman who files false cases has a messed up mind and usually ends up messing up her life including remarriage.

A walk alone (-)     18 February 2017

Why are you sad? Your should be happy you got rid of her . you should forget all find someone else.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register