LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suchita   15 January 2017

From where a married woman can get her sc caste certificate renew

Sir/Ma'am, I am from UP and belong to the SC Category. I had got my SC caste certificate in the year 2004. Now i want to renew it. So i had applied for renewal in the the district Tehsil( Ghaziabad). They have rejected my application saying that I am married now so i can get it renew only from the native state of my husband. They have given me a approval on my application that i belong to SC category and asked me to submit it to the tehsil of native state(Rajasthan) of my husband, they will only do the processing of my certificate renewal. My issue is while my caste is naturally decided by the caste of my father , why can i not get it renew in UP only the state which i belong to?

Learning

2 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     15 January 2017

YOu district Dc have authority to issue it.

suchita   15 January 2017

Sir, my district is Ghaziabad(UP) and my husband's residence is Shri Ganganagar, Rajasthan. I met the Ghaziabad Tehsildar to renew my caste certificate but he is reluctant to do it becoz i have got married now and asked me to get this done from the native place of my husband. what to do in such a situation while he is not ready to do this at any cost ? i have bank interview in february first week where i have to submit the updated caste certificate. I am all clueless what to do now.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register