LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     10 January 2017

Appplicabillity of article 311

I remembeer to have come across in a full SC Bench decision that Article 311 of Constitution  applies to all Public Servants (the judgment was on dismissal of Sub-judge in Chattis Garh or Jharkhand), I could not find  the judgment when searched.  I request experts to clarify the applicability of Sec.311 to Public Servants.  In the same manner the definition of 'Public Servants" was different from Judgment to Judgment. 

The query is

Who is a Public Servant ?

Who are not public servants though employed by Government ?

Whether Sec.311 Constitution applies to all public servants.?

Any link or ruling by SC that Sec.311 applies to all Public servants ?

Learning

4 Replies

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     10 January 2017

# 3

The address above produced error message & enclosure is the screen capture of the exercise.

404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Attached File : 109727 20170110140816 431849965 lci doc.doc downloaded: 106 times

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     10 January 2017

Sorry I could not open the attachment.  Kindly provide one sentence information till I go outside and try for entire file.

jyotirmaya behera (advocate)     12 January 2017

Section 21 in The Indian Penal Code

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     12 January 2017

Mr. Jyoitrmaya Behara,

I could not get you.  It is true that  Sec.21 defines a Public Servant.

But Article 311 of constitution  applies to all public servants or only Civil services (IAS and other Class one only) is my query.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register