LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anurag Tilak   11 January 2017

Action against Packers & Movers

Respected Sir, I have recently shifted from Vizag to Bhuj, Gujarat. I hired a local packers and movers in Vizag for shifting of my household items and belongings. He initially told that it would take 7 to 10 days for the delivery. It has been over 15 days now and my belongings are not yet delivered. When I call up the concerned person, he is not receiving my call and is beating around the bush saying that they are on the way. It is so pathetic that I can't even track my belongings.Now that I lost my patience, I want to resort to some action against this company. Please tell me about the options that I have in front of me so that I can take some action or please guide as to how I can push him to get my belongings delivered.

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Anurag Tilak
Respected Sir,

I have recently shifted from Vizag to Bhuj, Gujarat. I hired a local packers and movers in Vizag for shifting of my household items and belongings. He initially told that it would take 7 to 10 days for the delivery. It has been over 15 days now and my belongings are not yet delivered. When I call up the concerned person, he is not receiving my call and is beating around the bush saying that they are on the way. It is so pathetic that I can't even track my belongings.Now that I lost my patience, I want to resort to some action against this company. Please tell me about the options that I have in front of me so that I can take some action or please guide as to how I can push him to get my belongings delivered.

I read your query few days back, if you have not got your goods yet, you can approach Counsumer Court with petitoin making claims and compensation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register