Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

TANOJ KUMAR PATRO (TECH STAFF)     10 January 2017

Tresspassing in gramthana plot

Dear Sir,

I had purchased a Gramthana site near ELECTRONIC CITY near BANGALORE in 2014.

this site is inside a Gated community layout .

since then i could not put compound. Recently I started putting compound after consulting the DEVELOPER and some fraud is claiming that the land belongs to his grandfather (WHICH IS BASELESS, AS I COLLECTED RTC for the LAND) . Also he started threatening me and also stopped my work. I brought this to notice of the developer from whom I purchased the site and he assured to solve the matter.

then one fine day, when i visited the site, that fraud was constructing room in my site. when objected he got local help and thrashed me.

I filed a FIR against that person in police station with doctor certificate and photoes of assault on me, which was incidentally taken by my friend (owner of neighbouring site) who was with me on that occassion . Police did preliminary investigation on the site where assault takenplace.

It is near to 3 months and police is not filing chargesheet.

what is the procedure i have to follow to bring the miscreant to the clutches of law? WHY POLICE IS NOT BRINGING THAT FRAUD TO COURT ?

NOW I HAVE APPLIED FOR TEMPORARY INJUNCTION in civil court. (as police seem to be neutral)

PLEASE GUIDE ME what is the relevance of O.S. number and after getting O.S. number what procedure will follow?

please reply as I HAVE ONLY BELEIF IN THE COURT OF LAW. I SUSPECT THE DEVELOPER IS HAND IN HAND as this is a gated community layout.

HOW TO BRING DEVELOPER TO PICTURE, BECAUSE HE MUST COME FORWARD AS HE ONLY SOLD THE SITE TO ME.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register