LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arif   29 December 2016

Cibil score update after closing of education loan

I just closed my education loan account and got a no dues certificate from bank. As per RACPC SBI bank officials they said your account will be show closed in cibil , but my concern branch manager said your account is settled...And also a word of compromise written in no dues. Now I am confused whom to believe. A the thing is like that RACPC SBI officials give us some concession of 50% on interest calculated after my account become NPA to tI'll the account closed date. Please help me to understand the future of loan granting to me also when my cibil score will reflect this and what will be reflected in this situation closed/settled in cibil. Note: My education loan was taken from SBI and becomes NPA due to non payment of some EMI. Amount was 2,83,000 and after interest rebate we agreed to pay 2,58,000 . Thanks, Arif

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 December 2016

Settlement is adverse entry in CIBIL records.

Try with higher officials if they can call back your name from list of defauters without asking for balance payment.

Or you may need to find faults (if any, and if possible ) in bank and get an order from say: DCDRF. 

Bank is to supply the credit report of each customer (CIBIL) against nominal payment say Rs.50/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register