LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bobby M M   29 November 2016

School refusing to provide login access

I approached my daughter's school for fee payment and understand they do not accept cheque and asked me to use the online option to make the payment. Subsequently I requested for the online access and the school gave me the login and password (which is not functioning) upon reporting the matter back to them, I was told the forgot password access will go to the registered number at the time of taking admission in my case it belongs to my wife's father. 

In the past the fees and other maintenance in relation to my kids were transferred in wife's bank account or my Father in law's account, sighting discrepancy or misuse of funds or not using for the relevant purposes.  I decided to make the payment directly to the school and now looks like School is biased with my wife and her father. 

I am working out station and been communicating with school with not much avail. What legal recourse can I take to defend my rights and obligation in this case. We have not divorced nor applied for divorce. Awaiting guidance. 

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 November 2016

Write to the school to change the mobile phone number/email id and generate log in /password.

Deposit DD/banker's cheque.

Use RTGS/NEFT.

Obtain school Bank a/c number and deposit fee in bank.........................

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     29 November 2016

if the school fails to provide the details send DD.so that you will have proof of payment.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register