Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Narayana Swamy (security)     29 November 2016

Constructing big apartment in residential area

Sir.

Our residential colony layout which is approved by HUDA/HMDA in GHMC limits in Hyderabad city. Each plot area is 300 sq yards.The plot owners have constructed small houses and maintaining Greenery in each 300 sq yard plot. Recently one Real estate builder started constructing big Apartment in 3 plots (i.e) 300+300 +300 =900 sq yards,without maintaining Greenery as such the residential area will become concrete jungle.

Other side  the builder started drilling 6.5 inch borewell above 1000 feet as such the niegbours borewells dried up. As per my knowledge only 4.5 inch borewell are permitted as per WALTA act in residential area.We have already gave complaint to MRO but no action has been taken and the Apartment work is in full swing.We have already made objection to GHMC not to permit construction of Apartments in our residential area,but our complaint is overlooked by GHMC and the permission to Apartment is already granted.

Please let me know how to stop the construction of this Apartment in our residential area as per law.

Thanks,

Narayana Swamy.

Learning

1 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     15 December 2016

Sir u need to approach nation green tribunal to stop over exploitation of natural resources.

Or file writ application to HIgh court to instruct authority to stop it.

Will u appreciate this answer by giving like on my LCI profile?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register