LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kannan   24 November 2016

tamilnadu govt servent spouse transfer

Sir/madam. I am a govt school teacher in Vellore district in tamilnadu. My wife is an assistant clerk in chennai in the Directorate of exservicemen welfare Tamilnadu govt from 1.2.2016. Previously she had been workinng in Vellore and promoted & transfered toChennai as no vacancy there. Now there is a vacancy in vellore. She applied for transfer from chennai to vellore in spouse category on 31.08 2016. There is another one assistant clerk working in chennai from Nov 2012. He was transfered from vellore to chennai as there was a complaint on him. He also applied for transfer to vellore. Only two posts in vellore. Vacancy rarely arises. My wife did not get any reply for her aplication. The higher official say that they want to retain her in chennai as she does her works better. But. We doubt that someone will pay money and get chance in vellore. Please advice me how my wife can get transfered to vellore. Thank you.

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 November 2016

She can pursue under the rules under which she has applied.

If rules are bent or violated for anyone else, she can seek remedy as per Dept. rules.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     26 November 2016

TELL HER TO MEET HIGHER UPS INCLUDING CONCERNED  M,INISTRY  TO CONSIDER HER CASE OF GETING TO WORK IN VELLORE.kEEP AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF AUDIO AND VIDEO CONVERSARIONS WITH HIGHER UPS.IF YOU APPRECIATE THE ABOVE ANSWER PLEASE CONVEY MY FORUM THANKS BY CLICKINGTHANKS..yOU CAN FILE WRIT PETITION ALSO  TO CONSIDER YOUR WIE'S CASE ON SMPTHETIC GROUNDS.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 November 2016

Facts so far given do nto indicate any cause of action for going to court.  Request alone can help.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register