LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumaran (advocate)     13 September 2016

195 r/w 340 cr.p.c.

Hello ; I am an victim in 307 .I.P.C. ,The four person were arrested on my complaint , accused filed bail application before madras High court, i filed intervene application,so bail delayed, in order to help the accused to get bail,the investigating officer, is highly corrupted and he having collusion with the accused he answered to bail application that ,charge sheet is filed in court and he is also mentioning specified date of filing charge sheet,so hon'ble justice also taken the Police reply,and he wrote all the reply stated by public prosecuter in the bail order.and bail order specifically describing police reply in a separate paragraph, after reading it i found that charge sheet is not filed ,therefore i applied copy application before concern magistrate,and the said copy application is returned as CHARGE SHEET NOT FILED ,HENCE COPY APPLICATION RETURNED.`` still now charge sheet not filed . the inspector is highly in touch with accused,and more than one year he has not investigated me,instead he filed charge sheet against me for counter complaint. and i am facing the trail. now whether i can able to file  perjury, its works or not, since its not on oath, inspector replied to Public prosecutor,and he convey to the court , and whether i can file private complaint against inspector. please help, kindly advise me in this regard. if there is any judgement ,let me know..please,,,,

Learning

3 Replies

Bhaskar Pandey (ADVOCATE)     13 September 2016

U should file a fresh complaint

cherukuri prasad (Advocate)     13 September 2016

you can file private complaint against police

Read the Bail Order carefully and scan for the grounds which can used in High Court. It is not mandatory to give bail without filing charge sheet. It is the discretion of the court.

cherukuri prasad (Advocate)     13 September 2016

you can file private or public complaint against police under 166A

Read the Bail Order carefully and scan for the grounds which can used in High Court. It is not mandatory to give bail without filing charge sheet. It is the discretion of the court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register