LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gangadhar   09 September 2016

Worked in Hcl Chennai navlur now case

Sir my name is gangadhar i worked in a HCL company for 6months they had fired me because i went by putting fake experience and at time of laying off they signed from me on resignation letter and now i didn't have any job but the HCL are asking me to pay joining bonus+relocation charges around 55000 back but i asked them 2-3 months time as i don't have any job right now but they r sending legal notices and they r keeping FIRs (as on people like me)known from my friend and as i am wishing to appear this year UPSC, registering FIR on me and some case will i be able to write exam and other govt exams and if they put case what kind of case whether criminal or civil and please tell me clearly? Thanking U sir??

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 September 2016

You have posted that:

"Sir my name is gangadhar i worked in a HCL company for 6months they had fired me because i went by putting fake experience and at time of laying off they signed from me on resignation letter and now i didn't have any job but the HCL are asking me to pay joining bonus+relocation charges around 55000 back but i asked them 2-3 months time as i don't have any job right now but they r sending legal notices and they r keeping FIRs (as on people like me)known from my friend and as i am wishing to appear this year UPSC, registering FIR on me and some case will i be able to write exam and other govt exams and if they put case what kind of case whether criminal or civil and please tell me clearly? Thanking U sir??'

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 September 2016

Apparently:

You submitted a fake experience certificate.

You were asked to resign, and you resigned.Do you have copy/acknowledgment/acceptance of resignation? Has any appointment letter, salary slips of all months,FnF statement, service certificate,relieving letter, PF number a/s slips,ESIC card,Form16......etc been supplied to you? In company's internal rcords it should be separation by resignation..................................Or you are not aware what is updated in your personnel file; resignation, abscondment,termination etc................

Is it stated in any of the policy,rule supplied to you that you need to refund: joining bonus+relocation charges around 55000 ?

Gangadhar   10 September 2016

no i didn't have copy or anything of resignation, yes i have appointment letter and they have provided me pay slips of every month and Full and final settlement pdf and PF account pdf but not form 16 and i don't know what is Esic and i don't have service and experience letters also and as per my HR told me it is resignation only since i wrote at last day apology and resignation letter to hcl. And it is stated in offer letter to return back before 1 year joining bonus and relocation charges. And pls tell me what kind of case they can file on me and am i able to write UPSC and any other govt exams

Gangadhar   10 September 2016

no i didn't have copy or anything of resignation, yes i have appointment letter and they have provided me pay slips of every month and Full and final settlement pdf and PF account pdf but not form 16 and i don't know what is Esic and i don't have service and experience letters also and as per my HR told me it is resignation only since i wrote at last day apology and resignation letter to hcl. And it is stated in offer letter to return back before 1 year joining bonus and relocation charges. And pls tell me what kind of case they can file on me and am i able to write UPSC and any other govt exams Thank you Gangadhar

Gangadhar   17 September 2016

Mr kumar doab pls reply me Thanks ®ards Gangadhar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register