Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj vs   09 August 2016

Threatening from icici bank credit card recovery agent

Dear Madam ( chanda Kochar),

My self Shankar raj From Hyderabad Telanagana ,  on Sunday dated 07/08/2016 Named Mahesh & his friend came to my home. Where i was out of station. They misbehave with my family members. they forcefully tried to enter my home. Where my wife & 2 kids are got panic. He pushed the door, when it was lock from inside. He threatening saying that call your husband. I know he is inside. forcefully tried to enter inside. When my wife said no he is in out of station still they didn't listen. They forcefully taken my wife mobile & dialed Mahesh number & took her ( my wife)  number. Then she start shouted then he went out from my house & in front of my house they stay back till night. Its like house arrest my family.

My wife called me in Panic situation.  My wife & kids got afraid on this incidence. Where my family resides independently. 

I took Mr mahesh Number 9986422247 & called him,to find out why he came to my home. Then i came to know that he came for icici credit card recovery team, he said he will report to Mr nagesh P ( nagesh.p@icicibank.com  - Employee id 323138). 

He said i have taken an icici card which is having due there is a total outstanding Rs - 115904.18 /- against  credit card account Number   5239511200948006

Note: I never had any credit card from your company when i was working in bangalore some one came to my office for credit card, I have applied for the same. Later on after 1 month when i called that person who took my details & application he said my application got rejected then i said to return back the document. He said it wont come back once rejected is rejected. it was happen in the year between 2007 -2008 ( i wont remember) 

Now after 10 years, last month some one called me & he informed that i had a credit card which is having due . I said no way i dont have any credit card from you i denied. later on he never called me. Now suddenly he came to my home ???

Iam asking here on what basis your Team done all these things when iam not there. who given right to come my home & misbehave with my family members.

In fact same when i approached Police station & human right commission, Tv9, NDTV,etc  Media,  they informed me that write a mail to higher management , if they wont respond & wont solve the issue, then they will take written statement & i can file FIR & i can proceed Legaly.

Here i want to resolve the issue if you are able to do it..

Hoping for the best 

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 August 2016

There are many threads on M/s ICICI Bank at LCI alone that you can pursue..................at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/search_results_custom.asp?dir=forum&q=harassment+by+icici+bank+recovery+agents&B1=GO#.VnQiNV5-jMo

e.g:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Harrasment-by-icici-banks-recovery-agents-76271.asp

Meet a lawyer specializing in such, consumer  and criminal cases.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     11 August 2016

First lodge this as serious complaint and grievance in their on line portal and then file a criminal complaint as well civil complaint as immediately as possible, to save other innocent citizens from this type of harassment.  ( I am not sure as to whether you can drag them under CP Act, as you have not paid any membership fees.  If you have paid any fees (even in future) you can file consumer complaint seeking huge compensation.  Even a promise to pay consideration in future is also covered under CP Act.  CP Act because the total expenditure is less than Rs.1,000/- if you attend personallly.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 September 2016

If you file a complaint against a recovery agent, the bank needs to investigate the matter. This makes recovery agents accountable for their collection practice

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register