Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sonia Malhotra   28 July 2016

Non remittance of pf amount

Dear sir,

the complaint against Jeevan Diesels &
electricals Ltd. Banglore regarding non remittance of PF amount from
Dec 2013 to aug 2014 and not providing me the UAN Number. what should i do. 

with kind regards,

sonia 

Learning

17 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     28 July 2016

You need to give notice through lawyer for recovery of PPF since past 3 years. If they don't hid to your application then u can make compaint to pension pay regularitory authority of india.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 July 2016

Write (under proper acknowledgment of course) to good offices of appointing authority,MD to supply to you salary slips of all months ( if not supplied), PF number.....PF a/c slips of all years, Form16,etc  within say............................next 3 days ( or as suitable to you) and narrate all previous reprsentations (mention names/dates/brief minutes)...............

If good offices also do not provide any relief/reply then you may lodge complaint (under proper acknowledgment of course) with RPFC with a copy to Addl.CPFC of the state, CPFC......................and pusue thru RTI.......................

If NO action is taken, lodge complaint with Vigilance cell.

You can lodge compliant with police as well.

Sonia Malhotra   28 July 2016

sir 

i have already made a complaint to PF pondicherry office. they also unble to take any action against the company. please provide me the suitable lawyer in West Delhi.

thanks 

sonia 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 July 2016

How did you conclude that EPFO is unable to take action?

Is it stated by EPFO in writing?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 July 2016

CONTACT details of PF OFFICE are on

https://www.epfindia.com/site_en/Contact_office_wise.php?id=TNKR#PUDUCHERRY

CONTRACT DETAISL OF THE VIGILANCE ORGANISATION ARE ON

https://www.epfindia.com/site_en/Contact_office_wise.php?id=TNKR#PUDUCHERRY

https://www.epfindia.com/site_en/Contact_office_wise.php?id=VW#ZONAL%20DIRECTORATES,%20SOUTH%20ZONE

You can use RTI to get the following details from PF office:-

1.  dy no of the complaint with extract of dy register.
  2. Name of the dealing clerk/ Asstt, Head clerk/SS and APFC dealing with compliance of that company.
  3. Name of EO, if any sent to the company with date of direction to and copy of his report
  4. Notice if any issued to the company under section 7A.
  5. reply submitted by the company to the said notice
  6. next date of hearing by APFC/RPFC.

Originally posted by : adv.bharat @ PUNE
You need to give notice through lawyer for recovery of PPF since past 3 years. If they don't hid to your application then u can make compaint to pension pay regularitory authority of india.

No need.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 July 2016

Yes, No need..

Sonia Malhotra   29 July 2016

i had made a complaint to PF commissioner and the reply are as under:

This is with reference to your Grievance registered vide Registration Number SRPDY/E/2016/00078.
It is informed that your grievance is being treated as non-actionable due to the following reason(s):
IT IS ASCERTAINED FROM OUR RECORDS THAT THE ESTABLISHMENT M/S JEEVAN DIESELS & ELECTRICALS LTD HAS REMITTED THE DUES ONLY UP TO NOVEMBER 2013. THIS OFFICE HAS TAKEN SEVERAL RECOVERY ACTIONS TOWARDS REMITTANCE OF ABOVE DUES. WHEREAS, THE MEMBER SMT SONIA MALHOTRA BEARING P.F. ACCOUNT NUMBER PC/619/841 HAS REQUESTED FOR TRANSFER OF P.F. ACCUMULATIONS. ONLY ON RECEIPT OF REMITTANCE UPTO AUGUST 2014 ie. UP TO THE DATE OF LEAVING OF MEMBER THEN ONLY THIS OFFICE WILL BE ABLE TO TRANSFER THE PF ACCUMULATIONS OF THE ABOVE MEMBER. AS REGARDS, UAN REGISTRATION, THE MEMBER IS ADVISED TO CONTACT THE EMPLOYER WHO IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR UAN REGISTRATION. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 July 2016

What action has been taken?

It is not narrated.

What action can be taken by you; it has been discused.

Act to defend your interest.

Sonia Malhotra   29 July 2016

not yet taken any action. that is why i need advice from that portal. what should i do next?

should i make an RTI to PF commissioner?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 July 2016

What action can be taken by you; it has been discused.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 August 2016

you got reply

"THIS OFFICE HAS TAKEN SEVERAL RECOVERY ACTIONS TOWARDS REMITTANCE OF ABOVE DUES."

You did not feel like disclosing this fact earlier.  The reason you took the experts of this forum as astologers who will imagine the facts and advise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register