LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SANCHIT GOYAL   28 July 2016

Tikona case

Hello sir, Today, as mentioned earlier regarding the Tikona case, I again received a call today, but from different lawyer from Delhi Civil Court. The address of the place i was living in was Gurgaon. So will the case be filed in Delhi Civil Court or Haryana. Please advise if this is just their attempt to get the money or this is something serious.

Learning

9 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 July 2016

Beyond sufficient has alrady been discussed in  other threads initiated by you/suggested to you.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Case-against-me-by-tikona-80392.asp

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/tikona-call-for-filing-a-case-139574.asp

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/tikona-call-for-filing-a-case-139575.asp

If you are unable to handle the it is better to entrust the matter to your able counsel to conclude and close.

Tikona Care (CSE)     29 July 2016

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have noted your post. In order to assist you further, we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKJUL346 to your case.

Request you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on tikonacare@tikona.in

Regards,

Tikona Care

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 July 2016

Update here what response is given by M/s Tikona to you.

Tikona Care (CSE)     01 August 2016

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

This is a gentle reminder to follow-up on your concern listed on July 28, 2016. Request you to share details in order for us to assist/resolve your concern.  

Kindly share your details with us on tikonacare@tikona.in mentioning your assigned reference number TIKJUL346 in the subject line.

Regards,

Tikona Care

Tikona Care (CSE)     08 August 2016

Dear Mr. Goyal, 

Greetings from Tikona.

We called you on your registered mobile number, however, there was no response from your side, kindly note the following:

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our customer care number 1860 3000 3434 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Regards,

Tikona Care

Tikona Care (CSE)     08 August 2016

Dear Mr. Goyal, 

Greetings from Tikona.

We called you on your registered mobile number, however, there was no response from your side, kindly note the following:

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our customer care number 1860 3000 3434 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Regards,

Tikona Care

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 August 2016

@ Sanchit Goyal,

Press M/s Tikona to send letter by redg. post at your address.

SANCHIT GOYAL   19 August 2016

Dear Tikona , 

I mailed you all the details, but i neither I got any response on mail nor I received any phonecall from Tikona. Either discuss the issue over the call or mail, or ask your agents to stop calling me.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 August 2016

Handover th matter with all record to your able counsel.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register