LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rocky   12 July 2016

Marigges in persons of degree of prohibitted relationship

is there any procdure to get married with person of prohibited relationship in hindu religion.it is very urgent.

Learning

3 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     13 July 2016

Get married in any Arya Samaj Mandir, all sort of illegal, void marriages are happening there after preparing fake documents relating to the parties and their marriage, this well known fact.

Hindu marriage between parties within prohibited relationship is otherwise null and void under the Hindu Marriage Act,1954.

rocky   13 July 2016

i know that it can be done with arya samaj using fake document.but if any one challeged it in court wat will be future of marrige.

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     13 July 2016

Dear Friend,

As far as the Hindu marriage Act is concrned you can not get registered or even happen your marriage under the restrictive range of the relations.

Your marriage ceremonies will be viod and null under this Act.

For further legal assistance you can send me a PM (Personal Message) through this site.

Advise; always take assistance from an experienced and well educated Advocate of the field.

You well can see my credentials on my web site www.anandbaliandassociates.com ; plus at many other independent internet sites of India such as on  Pathlegal.in, LawyersclubIndia.com; Justdial.com; Kaanoon.com.; Lawsolva.com; Linkedin.com; Legalindia.com; Myadvo.com; HiGrit.com,  Just Dial.com & Sulekha.com; plus many more .

Please visit  www.anandbaliandassociates.com
With Regards !!
Anand Bali, Adv.
(B.Com., M.A., LL.B., M.B.A.)
Supreme Court of India

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register