Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankit Patel (businessman)     29 June 2016

Saraswati vidhya mandir school under rti

Dear sir,
 I m giving 7000/- maintenance to my wife. I found her name along with her mobile number in staff list of sarawati vidhya mandir school website. Name is prefixed with Miss.

sir can i get her detail under RTI act? or printout of website is acceptable in court?

Learning

5 Replies

siddharth bhagat (Business)     30 June 2016

Take a screenshot in pc & then print it. It will work in court.. By the way whats wrong with the miss'.

Ankit Patel (businessman)     30 June 2016

Sir, wrong with miss is bcz still case is in court, divorce is not granted. now her cross examination remaining.

my lawyer said without attestation of document (print out) court will not acccept.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 June 2016

You can not get any extra benefit through your argument as that post may be purely temporary and and she has taken employment for her living and support herself.

The school is not a public authority under RTI Act.  But , let some one file RTI Applicataion and seek information from SPIO, DEO about names of teachers and the salary being paid to them and nature of their employment (permanent/temporary).  If the school has been receiving grants, you may get this information.

JustAdvisor (IT)     30 June 2016

i frankly don't feel you may get much mileage out of this.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 July 2016

Originally posted by : G.L.N. Prasad
You can not get any extra benefit through your argument as that post may be purely temporary and and she has taken employment for her living and support herself.

The school is not a public authority under RTI Act.  But , let some one file RTI Applicataion and seek information from SPIO, DEO about names of teachers and the salary being paid to them and nature of their employment (permanent/temporary).  If the school has been receiving grants, you may get this information.

Fully agreed with the views.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register