LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

srikanth   04 June 2016

Police verification UPSC

I cleared upsc combined medical services written test and applied for interview .i had no criminal. Charges on me at me at the time of interview. Application and filled the attestation form with no option against the coloumn regarding criminal case.before that i had complained to police about a person who slapped me and that person mafe a false complain on me by a girl.fir was registered on him. i just knew that a girl had complained on me in polices station but the police did not inform me or call me to p.s. but they came to library and took my signature and told that v had arrested that person and v just came to inform u.later after i sent the attestation form to upsc i received a court summon regarding the girls complaint on me.so i had to take bail.then i attended interview and got selected.now if there is again police versification if i mention about this ..will there be any problem?please help me ..i would be greatful to you

Learning

6 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     04 June 2016

Have u read that document before signing it? If no then it is ur mistake u need to rectify it.

srikanth   04 June 2016

The document had just my adress and he took my signature and then he filled remaining details later somethng like arrest

srikanth   04 June 2016

How can i rectify it now?

srikanth   04 June 2016

What l be the problem ?

srikanth   05 June 2016

i m so worried about it ..please help me out

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 June 2016

Frequently repeated query.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register