LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

blrguy   05 June 2016

Notice from judicial magistrate no 1 court

As mentioned in the other thread (https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Invitation-from-mahila-sangam-138004.asp), my BIL is having issues with his marriage that took place in 2012.

Initially both my BIL and MIL received invitation from Mahila Sangam -  "Kudumba Pengal VanKodumai Thadappu Paadhugaappu Sattam-2005, Maavatta Samuga Nala Aluvalagam" from a city in TamilNadu.

My BIL responded back saying he will handle issues on his own.

Now, recently, couple of days back, both my BIL and MIL has received notice from Judicial Magistrate No 1 Court, from a city in TN.

My BIL will attend the hearing. But my MIL is NOT in good health, and can’t take long travel for now. The hearing date is July 5th.

Would it be possible to get an excuse to attend the hearing just for my MIL, if so, would doctor’s certificate suffice? How to go about in requesting an excuse to attend the hearing?

I am uploading the invitation received by my BIL (it’s in Tamil).

Learning

4 Replies

blrguy   05 June 2016

Mr.Gonjare,

This is the rough translation of the notice received by my BIL. I will get my MIL's copy and provide those details.

Plaintiff: X

Defendant : Y

The above-mentioned plaintiff has filed DVC 3/16 against defendant. On 5/7/16 morning 10AM, plaintiff is requested to arrive at the court house -judicial magistrate no 1 court.

Vakalath (Vakeel No. 1)     05 June 2016

Whoever it is shall need to appear in person or through counsel on given date or be ready to face arrest warrant for non-appearance.

They can approach Honorable High Court for quash proceedings/stay immediately.  Contact lawyer locally or can contact me via PM.

blrguy   05 June 2016

Mr.Vakalath,

Thanks for your comments. Will upload my MIL's notice shortly.

blrguy   05 June 2016

Adv Gonjare/Adv Vakalath,

I received my MIL's notice. It has exact same wordings as that of the one received by my BIL.

Based on Adv.Gonjare's advise, we are thinking of personal apperance of both my BIL and MIL. But not yet decided.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register