Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Can we file crpc 340 aganist the family court judge who

Respected Gurus, 

Can we file a CRPC 340 application who did a fraud , its on record and 100% can be proved .

if we can file CRPC 340 , where we can file in the lower court or in high court .

hw much it will take approximately to dispose CRPC 340.

Regards,

Venkat Karra.

Learning

2 Replies

Dana Kayoni (Expert Humanitarian and Lawyer)     17 May 2016

Since the false document has been produced in a court, provision of Section 340 Cr.P.C. would be applicable. You can move an application (for initiating action as mentioned in that section) before the court in which this document was produced instituting a false case.

(Guest)

Dear Dhana , 

Thanks for your reply .

My earlier op of divorce 1304/2011 in the family court of Visakhapatnam, its dismissed 

the reason for dismisal are as under as per the order copy which was delivered in April 10 2015.

1. prior to filing my divorce op respondent file a RCR(160/2012) , but as per record I filed divorce op in 2011 , a illetarate can understand based on the OP number when the case filed , but the learned judge commits a fraud , twisted the facts to favour the respondent .

2. As per law no where its written , its mandatory to set a side the restitutuion of conjugal rights decree, but he has written its mandatary .

3. out of 7 paragraphs in the judgement/order copy the contents of 4 paragraphs not there in any of the documents submtted by the petitioner or even respondent or not raised in the cross examination .

each and every inch judgement commits fraud and twisted facts and suppression of facts .

Please advice me how can I get a relief , can i file CRPC 340 in the same court aganist the judge , writ of certiorari in the high court , which one is the faster and better way , please suggest .

Thanks , 

Venkat Karra.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register