Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mithun Gowda   07 May 2016

Corrupt court bench clerk in magistrate court bangalore

Hello 

I have  498a  case in magistrate court Bangalore. Today the  court bench clerk took bribe from my opponent lawyer and my lawyer  to modify few documents. My lawyer is not telling the same but I came to know. Bribe to an extent of 8000 Rs.

What step I have to take to Stop this corruption in Bangalore , Karnataka.

thank you

Mithun

Learning

5 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     07 May 2016

1) Law state that one who alleges have to prove it. Do u have any proof that such bribe is given by lawyer.

2) To stop corruption u need to make awareness in general public that no need to give bribe amount in order to get ur work done .

Thanks

Dr Katta Venkata Rama Krishna (Retd Sr Director Govt of India/ Advocate)     07 May 2016

already responded to ur next post.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     07 May 2016

Without proof you can not alleged anyone, it will be better if you immediately then and their raise your voice regarding this and inform it accordingly to the magistrate .

Dr Martin Campbell (Doctor)     07 May 2016

For starters you can join this man, Image result for arvind kejriwal.

A walk alone (-)     15 May 2016

She can file divorce from any state where she is living. You can check case status on ecourt.gov.in by respondent or petitioners name. If divorce happen then just get a copy of it. Otherwise you can also file divorce on desertion basis. You can also file custody case for your daughter if you want.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register