LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S.MAHESH   05 May 2016

Neighbours nuisance

I am mahesh bought a flat and started living from DEC-2014 in perambur chennai. The flat consists of 8 family.There is an sadistic old couples and the seller who is very crooked dominate the whole flat and operates in a way that he controls everybody and treats me and my wife very shabbily with discrimination. He excpects apple polish and seeks attention which we are not doing and hence he very cleverly creates issues in a way that troubles and projects us as a problematic people and humiliate us.Since he is retired he has all the free time to manipulate and brainwash others. All the other people act like they dislike them but are following him like a puppet of whatever he says, don't know for what reason. I am kind of assistance to everything but my wife is resistant to their activities and as a neutral her point is right as they are fishy about many things.

we could n't fight them due to lack of support. and now this old man is planned in such a way that we have to evacuate the flat.  we already hardly stayed there much and even now managing outside. he made us spend for a common work by lying no fund in corpus for which he had more than enough funds. hence we stopped paying maintenance and he is creating a big issue and dirty politics.

Vacating looks like running away and staying seems stupid in around bunch of sadists.What we are supposed to do.

Learning

1 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     05 May 2016

My advice is to rent out the premises and move to some other places

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register