Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankit Patel (businessman)     30 April 2016

Meaning of kumari

Sir/Madam,

i filled a divorce case & my wife also filled that she want to stay with me. Mean while she fought a Parshad election n lost, where for getting a noc she maintioned in a application her self as Kumari. Now i produced this document for adding this in our divorce petition.

she replied that Kumari doest mean she is nor married.

what law say related to kumari/miss term?

Learning

6 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 April 2016

Agreed with Mr.Reddy.

k.n.VIJAYAKUMAR   30 April 2016

Her mentioning Kumari - will only reitreate her mind - to get rid of you -or she want divorce. simple. Get out of her.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     30 April 2016

Kumari /Miss used for unmarried lady, if she had used this word in her parshad election it shows her malafide intention to foul play, you can used it in your divorce case to show her character how she can misuse things and law in her favour, but you have to fight your case on other evidences too this is not a sufficient evidence to dissolve your marriage, you can use it one of them .

Ankit Patel (businessman)     30 April 2016

thanks all of u sir...

sir, when a filled this new doc of kumari, same day they filled a FIR that me n my father assault them n also prepared false mlc n fake fitness, fir was registered due to political pressure. now i am applying for bail.

sir can i filled a new petition for submitting false infomation in court n also she is having to different city voter card also n voted from both city?/

kindly guide

JustAdvisor (IT)     30 April 2016

it is possible that one of her identity proof which is still valid may mention her as "kumari" with maiden name and that is why she matched it with the identity proof. just see if that is the case.

Sidharth   01 May 2016

Originally posted by : Ankit Patel
Sir/Madam,

i filled a divorce case & my wife also filled that she want to stay with me. Mean while she fought a Parshad election n lost, where for getting a noc she maintioned in a application her self as Kumari. Now i produced this document for adding this in our divorce petition.

she replied that Kumari doest mean she is nor married.

what law say related to kumari/miss term?

You won't get any benefit from this. Concentrate on your case don't waste your energy on this kumari issue. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register