LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandhya   24 April 2016

Harrasing my husband and his family members

I got married at nov 30 2012. MY husband don't have father his mother gave a divorce, my husband have two sisters they both are living beside my home, and his maternity uncles are there only. One uncle is ground floor and one uncle is 1st floor and my self my husband and his mother is living 2nd floor.
After marriage with in one month only i got problems.it was solve with parents again after 3 months of my marriage i went to my husband through counseling only.After than again he was creating problems his mother, sister and unkles what they will tell he will leason that only he also creating some problems.I kept maintanence case at 2014 and he came to me and he take me at his home 16th nov 2014.After than 2 months he behaving nicely and again they started harrasment whole family was harrasing me a lot now i am pregenant at 6 months. They send me again my parents house and he was not taking care my health even he was not talking with me at phone also and he was not trying to take me back.Now i dont have money my medical expenceses. If i will keep dvc case how many days after i will get maintenance. I have his salary certificate his salary is 60,000 per month.
Is there is a chance to live with my husband at separate house..I don't want to give divorce because i love him.How can i get justice please give me advice

Learning

2 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     24 April 2016

You can ask for residential order, protection order,maintenance order etc under dv act.contact the protection officer of the district where you reside and she will help you to file dv case and also will prepare a domestic investigation report to proceed further

Mukesh sharma (job )     10 May 2016

Hi i agree with sarvan sir as they guide you can do same on this matter and file case in section of crpc sec 125 

you file case for maintiance and monthly pay you alimoney 

so plz go on court and file also for divorse case 

thanks 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register