Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dip2016   12 April 2016

Punishment for dual employment in india

Experts,

I heard that dual employment is restricted in india.In appointment letter also it has already been mentioned that employee from one organisation will not be allowed to work with any other organisation

if find so employment with that organisation will be terminated.

Apart from what would be legal punishmants in india.

Thanks

Learning

7 Replies

dip2016   12 April 2016

Originally posted by : dip2016
Experts,

I heard that dual employment is restricted in india.In appointment letter also it has already been mentioned that employee from one organisation will not be allowed to work with any other organisation

Thanks

Deen Dayal   12 April 2016

Dear sir, I would like to share my case here. I got an offer from one of the mnc. I cleard all the rounds and got the offer latter. Meanwhlile they send me a link where i uploded my all the previous emloyment details. 20-15 days before the joining. I served my notice prioed and at the time of joining in new orgnization they not allow me to join it becuse of dule employment issue in my 2nd previouse orgnization. They told me to get it correct .. (Atucall case not was the dule emloyment just the early joining only in documents i was not worked on that day)... So how i arranged the confirmation over mail that doj is xxxxxxxx corrected date. But they are still forcing me to arrange the documents. But as per my old company changing in old record is not possible. And currunt company will verify it with 3rd party vendor KPMG. So my pointe is no one has chacked the uploded documents. Before joining and aksed me the Q? No I unemploied waiting for new company's confirmation. Can you suggest me what can i do in this case. Am I aligable to fire a legal case on company.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     12 April 2016

you are not clear what do you want to know.

dip2016   12 April 2016

Experts,

Thanks

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     13 April 2016

the experts of this forum are not as intelligent as you are. if wanting any free advise please elaborate what you want to know. do not set a question paper for examination hall.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 April 2016

@ Deen Dayal,

Query also posted at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/not-able-to-join-new-organization-due-to-dule-employment-5-y-593496.asp#.Vw6VypwrLIU

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/not-able-to-join-new-organization-due-to-dule-employment-5-y-593501.asp#.Vw6twpwrLIU

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 April 2016

@dip2016,

The query is discussed at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=135469&offset=1#.Vw6uQpwrLIU

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register