LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinoda   31 March 2016

Forged documents

My husband had filed forged documents in court and marked them as exhibits. how should i go-ahead in filing complaint in police station: PCR or FIR. Kindly advise. thank you

Learning

4 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     01 April 2016

Inform the court, that will be do the needful.

vinoda   01 April 2016

i informed the court through written arguments and the correct    documents., but the court pronounced the order taking his document into consideration . case is in appeal stage. He has produced not once but more than three times in court through affidavit. I want to initiate criminal proceedings . he has produced fake salary certificates, CITI bank documents and Health insurance papers.

sec 192 attracts 7 years imprisonment i am not sure. i went to the court but court said i have file company as court will not take cognizance. i want to put him behind bars and prove that he is a fraud.. This is in DV case

Kindly advise. Thnaks in advance

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     01 April 2016

If your husband had committed perjury or lied  in court, under oath,the concerned court will take cognisance of the same, on written complaint by the aggrieved party and court will initiate proceedings. This is the normal practice being followed, under section 340 crpc. If you have prior knowledge about this, you could have summoned these relevant banks and insurance officers with appropriate document to nail him during trial itself, or you could have obtained original document from these institutions to contradict him during trial, i fail to understand why u lost that opportunity. 

vinoda   01 April 2016

I thought the court will take the original document into consideration even after me producing the correct document. i never knew that court will consider his fake documents. Even the hC said nothing when I mentioned about the fake documents he produced. So my husband went ahead and produced some more documents. I went to the court again with sec 191 , but court said i cannot file this case as there should be complaint  to the police station about the forged documents. So i want to file complaint.  

is this the right option.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register