Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

balasankarreddy   11 March 2016

Relation between 307 and 498a

hellow,

because of some differences my brother and his wife staying separately. time goes on she filed a case gainst my brother and included my brother's mother, sister and brother in law under 307. they approaced highcourt for discharge of other other than my brother for attending the court .  order has been passed but in that it is mentioned as 498A rather than 307.  any one can clarify my doubt on that. order copy is attached

Learning

3 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     11 March 2016

The HC has gone only according to the contents  of the chargesheet wherein the involvement of A2 to A4 are clearly mentioned.Hence the Hc has not taken Section 307 into consideration as per my assesment.So they have to establish their innocence to the allegations under 498A and sections 3 and 4 of DP Act in the trial court only.

balasankarreddy   11 March 2016

sir,

thank you very much for your suggestions. Also Please clarify me that weather the order is applicable to those peope((A2 to A4)  for not attending the court ..

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     11 March 2016

A2 to A4 are required to be present in the court as and when required and for examination.On other adjournments they can be represented by their advocate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register