LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

redrose123   03 March 2016

Marriage issue and custody

hi i am new to forum, my sister applied for divorce against ex because he did not go for job and was money mind. both of his parents torched my sister to get money and they try to attach her so we asked her to get divorce  and  finally after many trail he came for mutual divorce in condition girl child 6 yrs with mother and he can cme and visit and he is not paying any maintances.my question my sister is now 28 yrs old and we want to her remarry but she is scared that after remarriage he may take the girl child by put case that my sister remarried.... pls advice my sister daugter with her only and she is very attached to mother..........pls tell whether she can remarry  and what will happen to her child if ex tried to put case

Learning

4 Replies

sayeed shahzaad   03 March 2016

First of all you can file suit for maintainance for children . second when this child grows and when he will file a case before the court .. court is taking consent from children what you prefer mother or father . with regards advocate sayeed shahzaad

redrose123   03 March 2016

divorce case went for 6 yrs then only he came for MCD with condition no maintance and only visition.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     03 March 2016

After remarriage she won't get maintenance but her child would get till she gets married. Also till the child attains five year of age mother will be the natural guardian and beyond five years of age the child interest will also be taken into account

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     04 March 2016

I'm in agreement with me sarvanana

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register