Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

priya   01 March 2016

ex-party divorce set aside...what next ?

My husband acquired Ex-party divorce without my knowledge & which is now set aside. He is remarried & has 2 daughters out of 2nd wedlock. I have one son (12). I am not working. What are my & my son's rights now ? What course of action I should take as he has now appealed against the order ?

Learning

3 Replies

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     01 March 2016

Appear in the said appeal . Contest the same and show the court as to why the order should not be reversed . Thereafter you may also claim maintenance from him . The outcome of the case , whatever it be shall not impact your sons right to the property , whatever it stands to be as per law .

Appear in the said appeal . Contest the same and show the court as to why the order should not be reversed . Thereafter you may also claim maintenance from him . The outcome of the case , whatever it be shall not impact your sons right to the property , whatever it stands to be as per law .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register