Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chirag   03 February 2016

Sec 125crpc

Dear Members,

We & my wife had our counselling done and in counselling she didnt respond properly asking for property and etc....counselling members got angry on them and took us to judge.Judge took us to chamber & had 3 sitting in which judge tried explaing her family and my wife....but they turned him down as welll....Now judge has sent us to another judge and told her to get evidence to prove that we hve hit her n all wrong sh*t....But again she has sent a letter for maintanace ......

She has to prove 1st and then maintanace starts or is it in middle of case.....What is she doesnt prove all evidence will she still get maintanace.....We have a chld who is 2 yrs old and my wife is M.Com but not working.......

i am earning 20K p.m and my parents had kept savings under my name.....what all counts under maintanace jus salary or what if they open my I.T return

I am ready to accept her back and rent a flat without any1s interferince ....if she denies will she still get maintainance...

Learning

4 Replies

Chirag   03 February 2016

I m reasdy to accept her and my child as well....jus bcz i cannot afford a new house i told her i can afford a rented flat but shes denying....Well case is in gujarat and i m from mumbai.....well 2nd judge handles all evidence case,,,,,doesnt the past history i.e counselling and judge statement count innn in front of 2nd judge......

Does my savings whch are in 10 lakhs which my parents have kept under my name count under maintenance  or jus my salary....his lawyer told me i will open ur I,.T return ....so i m a bit tensed....we hvnt done anything wrong ....its all false.....

Does judge staright away give maintenance or she has to prove evidence 1st......

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Chirag
I m reasdy to accept her and my child as well....jus bcz i cannot afford a new house i told her i can afford a rented flat but shes denying....Well case is in gujarat and i m from mumbai.....well 2nd judge handles all evidence case,,,,,doesnt the past history i.e counselling and judge statement count innn in front of 2nd judge......

Does my savings whch are in 10 lakhs which my parents have kept under my name count under maintenance  or jus my salary....his lawyer told me i will open ur I,.T return ....so i m a bit tensed....we hvnt done anything wrong ....its all false.....

Does judge staright away give maintenance or she has to prove evidence 1st......

Dont keep anything in your name, dont keep any money more than minimum balance in your bank account.  Transfer the ten lakhs to your moms name tomrw itself.  Sell of any car or costly items which you brought in your name, convert it to cash and keep it in you moms name.

Chirag   05 February 2016

yesterday i attnded court session and her lawyer had field the application for  interim maintanace till the case goes onnn,.,.without even considering evidence judge approved maintanance of 12K a mnth when my salary is only 18k which i told judge ......now judge has told her to get evidence on 31st march......Her lawyer is behind my I.T return which has lakhs of rupess which my parents had kept under my name....I hve told judge that i working in I.T company n my salary is 18k a mnth which i can prove....how should i fight not to open my I.T return and what should i do if they open my I.T return....shud i start transferiing evertyhin under my parents name ....what if judge ask in future where has all money gone....pl help

Chirag   06 February 2016

sir if i transfer everythin on my parents name....wont they ask me in I.T return where has all the money gone.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register