LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neha   17 January 2016

Company forcing me to work and not ready to relieve

Hello, I am working in a private sector bank and resigned a month back but my resignation is rejected and company is forcing me to work with them untill they want, reason behind it is there was an operational error done from my end which caused financial lose and then the case went to banking ombudsmen, the explanation given to me is untill there is the resolution done for this case bank cannot relieve me. Please guide me can any company force me work with them, they are making me bond to work with them and I have my own personal commitments which I cannot ignore so I want to get the reliving on the same day which reflected as per the day I resigned by serving the notice period properly. Can a company force me work with them and can they withhold my relieve letter with them as it will be required for me to work in other organisations. I would really appreciate if I can get any kind of help or suggestions which would help me to get out of the tourcher I am going through now. Thanks Neha

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 January 2016

Repeated query.............

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=132005&offset=1

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register