Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Help me   14 January 2016

Passport address problem

I struck in situation please help….

I am in saudi Arabia since sept. 2015. My wife is living in her mom house since then. She has all the address related documents i.e driving license, adhar card, bank account etc. with her mom’s address. Now the case…

She applied for passport  and provide the data that she is in her mother’s house since last 3 years( actually she is living with me in other city in india)Police verified and twice and application rejected. Meanwhile we have submitted affidavits to prove that she is living her mother only. But all goes in vain.

Meanwhile she had car accident and injured person has put case against her.

Now I want to provide rite information to passport office. But the issue is, what if they open the closed file and check the false detailed affidavits, and what would be circumstances for that.

More importantly can she apply for the passport if any case is running against her? If Yes than what would be procedure.

Please guide…..

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 January 2016

As clearly mentioned in the form too, all applicants must clearly and completely give details of all places that they may have resided at in the last twelve months, even if it was for a fortnight. In most cases, applicants only give details of their permanent address, omitting details of their current place of residence. Such applicants have to then be summoned to the RPO for a clarification, and if suppression is proved, they are liable to pay a penalty of Rs 5,000 to the RPO,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register