Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

navneet007   13 January 2016

Wife and inlaws harassing me....

Dear Lawyers,

I have married on 15th Dec. 2014, at that time everything is normal, but after one month of marriage My Inlaws (My Wife Mother) Statrts interferring in my Life. My wife alway in favour of our mother and Fights with me. At the time of marriage I got a car from her Side (on the name Of my Wife). i never demand it but they gave me and said its a gift for you. after 2 or 3 month of marriage they satrts fighting fighting with me and said that " Humne car apke chalane ke liye di thi, driver se chalwane ke liye nhi (Mujhe car chalani nhi aati so jab bhi mujhe kahin jana hota h mein driver le ker jata hu) humari car hume wapas ker do." In month of Sep. mera saala, Saas or 2 more person mere ghar aaye, jaate time bole ki car de do kal jab aap humare ghar aaoge wapas le jana. but next day when i asked for car they said that ki hum wapas nhi denge. toh maine bhi nhi mangi or kaha ki ab car ko le ker koi kalesh nhi hona chahiye. Now she is at her inlaws house and fighting with me and saying that she will not come home Jab tak hum usko Sari jewellery nhi dete or her mahine 5000/- rs. nhi denge. or wo usko cash chahiye kyuki wo un paiso ko apni maa ke pass jama keregi. she again and again blaming my mom and sister that wo mere sath bura kerte the (i.e. False) Now i am on rent and leave her parents house and try to convence her to come to rent house and there is no my parents. but she is saying that he will not come to rent house And apki property per Adha Hak mera H.

wo or uski mom dono mujhse phone per ladte h or ulte sidhe iljam lagate h. Mujhe daar h ki kahin wo mujhe pe False case na ker de.

Pls Suggest what to do.

Learning

16 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 January 2016

Husband and wife fighting is common nowadays. To please your wife, you have to buy jewels, sarees for her as gift. lene dene me bahut prem raksakthaahai. 

navneet007   14 January 2016

Hi,

My main problem is that she always make big issue and starts fighting with me and my mom even an small thing. and major problem is her MOM, they always interfare in my life. like on her Birthday i have gifted a Dimond ring as gift to her but her MOM Says that " Yeh dekhne mein nakli lagti hai or Market mein 20-30 Rs. mein mil jati h, ish se acha Gold ring dete logo ko dikahi toh deti and Ring dene se pehle apne mujhse pucha tha kya. or ring de ker tum meri beti ko fasana chahte ho (Jabki wo meri Wife h.) and create a major problem in between me and wife.

Ab mein jb bhi kuch kharidta hu or wife se discusse kerta hu wo humesa apni mom ko batati h or uski mom kehti h yeh sasta h meri beti yeh nhi legi usko costly saman le ker do ya mujhe paise de do, baad me jab tumhare pass or paise ho mujhe dena mein dilwa dungi

Vicky (Engg)     15 January 2016

make a phone call and record what all the demands they are making.

visit her place along with your parents make sure you have got recording device (video & audio) with you and ask her to join matrimonial life.

if she is not coming with you, then immediately go to police station where your marriage commenced and lodge a non congnizable complaint on her; so that you and your family will not get arrested if she files any false cases like dowry, rape, domestic voilence etc.

file Restitution of Conjugal Rights on her and file injection order (restraining) on your in-laws as well if they interfer in your matrimonial life

keep all the proofs which all you have purchased till now for her and their family.

now a days marriage has became a joke for everyone, joining matrimonial society with husband and simply with no reason going out and start demanding; and if you don't give you became cheap, loofer etc wow! shridhan (which is custom in india) at the time of marriage is given for better life of daughter, if they want it back and they want their daughter back then why they have given it at first sight and why they send their daughter to join husband society. they should have clearly mentioned before marriage itself everything.

Ignorance, Innocence and Unawareness are key things for all problems!

navneet007   18 January 2016

Mine last two days pehle usko phone kiya tha or bola ki maine rent per makan le liya h ab hum usme aaram se rahenge, tujhe mere parents se problem thi ab wo alag h. ish per wo or uski maa kehti h ki apke makan per adha hak meri beti ka h and wo ushi makan me rahegi and jo mann kerega kergi. tumhari maa ko sab dena padega. pyaar se nhi toh dusre tarike se, and agar usko ghar mein koi bhi kuch bolega toh ghar me ghus ker hath pair tod denge. and all this conversation is in recording with me.

Vicky (Engg)     18 January 2016

bhai wah, abh tum samajdar baane. give me your phone number if you need any advice at book4u_2003@yahoo.co.uk

navneet007   20 January 2016

Pls Suggset its safe to go to her home for discussion, i am in doubt if i go to her home for discussion they would call police and charge a false case on me that i am fighting and other way.

Can we direct file divorce case at cruelty level. 

If we first file the case for divorce Sec. 13b after that they may aslo file false 498a case.

I have many Evidence like my wife and her mother demanding money to me like....

Need jwellery

need Rs. 5000/- per month after all her expense.

and humari propert per adha hak uska h or maar peet ki dhamki bhi de rahe h.

ek jagah usne accept bhi kiya h ki abhi toh bas hath hi uthaya h abki baar hath pair tod denge. etc. etc.

or many things on voice call recording.

Or there is any other way to resolve all thing without going to court and police

Vicky (Engg)     20 January 2016

why you have not let them know you don't know to drive at the time of purchase of car? What conflicts happened with your mother, sister & your wife? Before rent house where you were staying & who else were there along with you? What made you to move to rent house?

navneet007   20 January 2016

sorry i m unable to understand what you want to say...?

SuperHero (Manager)     20 January 2016

Originally posted by : navneet007
Pls Suggset its safe to go to her home for discussion, i am in doubt if i go to her home for discussion they would call police and charge a false case on me that i am fighting and other way.

Can we direct file divorce case at cruelty level. 

If we first file the case for divorce Sec. 13b after that they may aslo file false 498a case.

I have many Evidence like my wife and her mother demanding money to me like....

Need jwellery

need Rs. 5000/- per month after all her expense.

and humari propert per adha hak uska h or maar peet ki dhamki bhi de rahe h.

ek jagah usne accept bhi kiya h ki abhi toh bas hath hi uthaya h abki baar hath pair tod denge. etc. etc.

or many things on voice call recording.

Or there is any other way to resolve all thing without going to court and police

There is a way to resolve things...You should be Cool and Pleasant to handle things..If you get anger or frustration there ends the smaller Problem and begins Bigger Problems..

Do you Believe and Trust Your Wife??

Sometimes you have to show Courage and Guts...Sometimes you have to be Soft....Sometimes You have to strict discpline....

In this World of Maya...You have to Play your Part Carefully else even a dog will take you for granted...

In Laws are like that only...Good you have realized now...

Take Control of your Life....Listen to your Heart and make a firm decision...Good Luck..

Vicky (Engg)     21 January 2016

taking legal advice is good, but marriage is not a game. sort out all the differences with your spouse, what if same thing happens with your sister.

navneet007   21 January 2016

Sorry, I dont want to take divorce, and want to short out every thing but how ? not able to undersatnd.

Mere parents unko kai baar call ker chuke h and unse bola ki kya problem h baith ker baat ker lete h. but wo saaf mana ker rahe h ki yahan aane ki koi jarurat nhi h.

Maine yeh bhi agree ker liya ki mein usko her month 5000/- rs. bhi de dunga but wo tab bhi agree nhi h.

wo mere parents ke sath nhi rehna chahti or unse humesa fight kerti h, ish liye maine rent per makan bhi le liya ki ab toh khush ho ja but wo ab bhi aane ko ready nhi h.

ab aap log hi batao ki mein kya karu.

Hi Renuka,

Jab mein apna ghar chor ker rent per reh raha hu, wahan toh maa baap ka sawal hi paida nhi hota.

Second aisa toh nhi h ki biwi ke liye maa baap ko chor diya jata h. Agar mein chahta hu ki mere maa baap and wo dono khush rahe toh ishmein kya galat h. aisa toh nhi ki mein uski care ya perwah nhi kerta.ya uski demand puri nhi kerta but agar wo bina baat ke ghar walo se fight kerti h toh mein uska sath nhi de sekta. toh yeh better h ki mein chup rahu. ishme kya galat h.

Yahi toh main problem h ki wo ladki h, ish liye wo ya uske parents toh galat ho hi nhi sekte.

yahan bhi dekho you are also supporting her but not seeing that the main problem uski mom h na ki meri mom.

Hi Mrs. Renuka,

For your kind information, mein khana hotel per ya frnds ke ghar pe kha raha hu. 

second mujhe uske pass jane mein koi problem nhi h but wo maar peet ki dhamki de rahe h ish liye mein unke yahan nhi ja raha.

and agar aap suggestion nhi de sekte toh pls.......... dusro ki problem bhi samjho

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register