LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jackbay2   29 December 2015

Filing divorce or restitution of conjugal rights petition?.

Dear Lawyers,

I am running with more depression and tensioned. I am only the son for my parent. My wife parents first find me and call to my mother for the marriage proposal. They are more impressed after taking with my mother. And my monther very soft and kind women. My father in law came and meet me at my office place. I own my private limited software company after 10 year of experience with MNC companies. He was happy after taking with me and it went arrange marriage in June 2014. My father and mother use to stay in my hometown and I use stayed in chennai before and after marriage. My wife and her parents settled in chennai and they are native from near by my hometown place.

My wife use to stay with me maximum of two or there weeks for every time(i.e last one and half year till now) after she does some clash or drama and she go back to her parents home. After two three weeks I have to go back her parents home and f**k(sorry to say it happen like this for every time) her father and mother to send their to daughter with me. she was pregnant with in a month after marriage and its fine I can work most of the time at home and we can manage the stuff. After confirm pergency she never use to stay with me. She went back her parent home. Her office near to my place, but she use travel more the 70KM per day. she go office from her parents house most of the time when we had any small issue. she leave the house up frequently.

She is not fit for the family life. she doesn't know the value of marriage life. She feel more like I am ATM machine get the money and spend it and go back her parent home and enjoy some time over there parent home. When they relatives find her she stay her parent home long time she come bank and stay for a one are two week and do some drama and go back again. She is does not obey any of her matrimonial duties. I put maid for hosue cleaning and washing silvers for everything.

Everytime monther in law use to say with my push and permission only she is coming with you and I only told her go your hometown with you and she only guide her all the non senses. she only enough to spoil any of the them marriage life.

Father in law he very worst and all the way. he mainly look into my bank ballance all the time with help of my wife. He is compltely money minded. after the long term I found their purpose of marriage I have good earnings and only the son on my parent.

Now, It's almost 1 months gone I have no contact with my wife. 

I looking for the permanent solutions with my wife. Please advice the best way to handle this people and I am alone with out any strong support.

Learning

6 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     29 December 2015

After getting pregnant after onemonth of marriage,how do U say that she is not fit for family life?U must have been blessed with a child?

The reasons cited by U for her behaviour do not constitute valid reasons for a legal separation.These minute hicupps can be sorted out and settled out within the family instead of going public.Make an effort to personally meet her and come to anamicable understanding for a happy reunion taking into consideration,the future of the ewly born child.

Usaid she comes and stays with U for 2 or 3 weeks,RCR dosen't have a place at this stage.

Drive out the creature called divorce from UR mind for the moment.

My version is mainly based on the inputs provided by U ,but it could be adifferent tale from herside.

Wait for the other legal experts respond. 

1 Like

Thanks Sainath Devalla.

Yes, I have daughter with 8 month old, After my daughter birth she completely stayed more then 6 month with her parent house. After that I take my daughter and wife to my hometown. She stayed for week and say started to get back her parent home again. We both maximum stayed 15 to 20 days at my hometown in last one and half year.  

I have rent house and staying only for her in chennai. I can do my job from any of the cities even I can establish my office in my hometeon or near by city and support my US client from there. She very frequently leave the house and get her to parent house and they also in chennai. She never think about to coming back to my place.

I hope that the purpose of marriage husband and wife stay together and manage all the good and bad in life. she never understaned that. Now she take my daugther also with her. I am missing my daugther lot.

She must understaned the marriage life that only the reason I said "she is not fit for family life".

Now, Also I can be sorted out the problem and settled out within the family instead of going public. But my worries how long I do the same thing. I am very much tensioned why I should go and try to bring her back. she must have the sence or knowledge to get back matrimonial home. I want to make her understaned the things with the legal support. Please help!.

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     29 December 2015

With eight month old child, it would be difficult both you and your working wife to manage the home.  So, it is a blessing in disguise for you, because your inlaws are taking care of the child.  As you can work anywhere on the globe, I suggest you to bury your ego and take a house on rent just two lanes far away from your in-laws, so in day time you both can be busy with your work and in nights stay together and your wife can pay her unquinching visits to her parents for a small hours of one or two.  That will be like old adage - "do not kill the snake and do not break the stick".  If it doesn't click, let us search for legal solutions, which are abundant.

1 Like

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     29 December 2015

Never run after legal solutions initially,when there is a chance for burrying our ego's and ending up with a reuinion.Fault will certainly lie both with the husband and the wife for the differences that crop in.It is left for both to make their marital life fruitful and live happily.Elders generally have a say in the life of their children,but we have to cope up with such type of short commings instead of viewing them in a magnifying manner.Hence paying heed to the suggestions of Adv Prabhakar also try to go for a compromise and live happily.This is a beautiful world created by the almighty,it is left to us whether to choose a path full of roses or thorns.

Yes, I too know that value of life. That is only reaosn I did in the past one and half year I go and stay with her and bring her back to my place. Even every time I intiate the takes and bring her back and she stay very cool in her parent home. I use to listen all of their no sence takes with smiing face.

I hope for everything there should be a limit and it goes behind again again. 

We should look for the alternatives or legal support. 

jackbay2   31 December 2015

Dear Lawyers,

As all your suggestion, Today I went and meet my wife @ her office place and request her to come back to home. And she was not ready to comes back.

She said for everytiing ask and talk to her parent. She don't have even 1% of respect, love or affection perosnlly with me. She act or play for everythig as per her parent direction.  She simply making my life horrible and more and more trouble.  I dont want to go and meet her parent anymore.

My only heart feelings with this kind of girl I can live a life till the end?.  There is no point of staying with her without any respect, love, affection, involvement. I thought to live her as ususal and take care my life personally?.

Please advice and give me the right direction to shoot the problem.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register