Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AJAY   24 December 2015

498a & 406

Dear Sir,

Can you please let me ? in the case of false case of 498 A and 406 ,I am my wife has been given undertaking . She wrote in police station her all disputes has been resolved and her all stree dhar is with her and she does not want any action further. She does not stay with me and I am paying every month  5k for her .I contacted local advocated and said FIR and Chargesheet has been done yet. It has been six month.

Now again she is saying she will reopen that case. Can the police arrest me without investigation on base of loged FIR which I have given undertaking ?

Please do let me remedy.

I have all calling recording in which she was saying "Caes to jhute hi bnte hai". She was alleging on 16th jan I , elder and my mother came on her house and were demanding for 10 lc where as just one day eraly she came with me. All tickets are with me. I went first time her house to bring her .Again she alleged on 19th Jun , I came and demnading for 10 lac again where as I went her house to go honeymoon. All tickets hotel bills and recordings are with me.

She made totaly fictitous story. I got he through metrimonial sites and in Dec 2014 married. She stayed hardly two month with me in year. She came and start quarrelling for my whole salary. After undertaking I started to give her 5k evry month , when I said this month there be problem will give next month, she , her father , her mother started to fight for 5k . .

Before her FIR, I already complaint in Police station that she threats me always for fasle case of dowry , attempt to murder and metal harrasment.

Before marraige it was disclosed she has a mental problem which was treating in Jaipur. She does not tell me about that doctor and hospital. 

Whenever that problem happend in front of me I made treatment in Fortis but she does not follow doctor advice . She does what her doctor says.

Learning

1 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     24 December 2015

U posted the same query earlier, U should continue the same thread if the subject matter is the same.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register