LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

krishna   23 December 2015

getting passport bak from court

I am booked in a false 498A case which was filed after 2 months of my RCR petition wen i was return to india from australia. For granting bail court asked me to sumbit the passport. So i did with in one week. The dowry case is at the stage of evidence of complainant and other witnesses before JMFC court. My RCR petition are pending before family court. Now iam in very crucial situation if m not going bak to work in Australia i will loose my job and also i ll get black mark on my PR visa. I requested in lower court for relaxation of bail condition and release my passport but the court rejected bcose of the investigation is still going on and chargesheet not yet filed. My complete family is depend on my income and my parents also suffering from diabeties. Bcose of my foolishness i came here and stuck on these false dowry case. So pls help me out on this case, i dont wont to compromise wit her but i have to go bak to work (Australia ) and fight. � Kindly advise me what shall i do to get my passport back and go abroad without any conditions. Will i get my passport back? If my inlaws will oppose , judge will consider? filing charge sheet is must before getting passport released ? Plz advice me its my life matter. Please answer these questions

Learning

1 Replies

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     14 August 2016

Court can not impund your passport, it has to send it to passport office who after giving you a hearing will return it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register