Share on Email

Share More

chanduchama (home)     09 January 2010

dell laptop replacement problem

respected sir,
laptop model: dell studio 1537
service tag:24NV2BS
contact number:9441070343
i purchased a dell studio model 1537 on jan23 2009 ,i faced a lot of design issues with this laptop several hardware and software changes were made on my laptop like the following parts are replaced 1.mother board 2.key board(replaced twice) 3.media buttons hinge and they asked to format the computer several times so i lost all my valuable data even doing all these changes the issues still remains same and every day i am facing a new issue with this laptop .
even after raising the request for laptop replacement there was no mail or message from dell people.so please kindly assist me in replacing my laptop with new one 

dell people told that they would replace the laptop in 45 days from the date 27th october 2009,as of now i.e 1st jan 2010 they have not replaced it & so far 60days have been passed ..please suggest a best way to take action.

Learning

3 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     09 January 2010

If the hardware and software were changed by service engineers of DELL co. and you have proof of the same. File a suit in consumer forum. You may sent a legal notice to Dell first.

chanduchama (home)     09 January 2010

Dear Arvind ,

Sir Please can you guide me how to file a suit in consumer forum and the process of sending a legal notice to dell,i Have all the job sheets that were given by them while replacing the hardware components .if necessary please send the necessary url (link) to my mail i.e: chanduchama@gmail.com

i hope you will resolve the problem

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     10 January 2010

FIRST  CONTACT THE SERVICE SECTION ONLINE WITH UR LAST CASE NO. THEY WILL DEFINITELY REPLACE THE SAME, BECAUSE ONE OF FRIEND GOT IT REPLACED. HIS MAIL ID value4value@gmail.com. you can get the procedure from him.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register