Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJ KISHORE VAISH (TEACHER CITIZEN OF INDIA)     05 January 2010

CORRUPTION

DEAR SIR

HERE IS A QUESTION "WHETHER A NATION CAN BE MADE FRE FROM CORRUPTION,WHEN OUR PRESIDENT , PRIMINISTER, THE CONSTITUTION UPHOLDING INSTITUTION ,THE SUPREME COURT , THE LOKSABHA , THE RAJYASABHA ALL ARE COURRPT. IN THIS REGARD YOU MAY GO THROUGH THE JUDGEMENT IN CONTEMPT PITITION NO 203 OF 1996 .RAJ KISHORE VAISH V/S THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF INDIA & OTHERS (FEW JUDGES OF HIGH COURT ), AWAITING FOR REPLY OF MY QUESTION " WHAT IS REMEDY AGAINST THE  COURRPT SUPREME COURT OF INDIA IN THE CONSTITUTION?"SINCE LAST TEWELVE YEARS .IN THIS REGARED I WOULD LIKE TO ADD HERE THAT YOU SHOULD ASK TO THE ABOVE NOTED AUTHORITIES .IF YOU CAN NOT ASK PLZ. DO'NT TALK ABOUT THE REMOVAL OF CORRUPTION " ".AWAITING  REPLY FROM YOU ALSO.
                                                                       YOUR'S
                                                             RAJ KISHORE VAISH
                                                         118, CHOUBEY TOLA , SITAPUR , U.P.

Learning

107 Replies

aman kumar (SUPERVISER)     05 January 2010

you are right sir ,

we the people of india can do it only , if we ask to candidate about corruption at the time of election ! cast to vote to right person  refuse to corruption ,

we can take social step for it also ,

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     05 January 2010

"CONTEMPT PITITION NO 203 OF 1996 .RAJ KISHORE VAISH V/S THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF INDIA & OTHERS (FEW JUDGES OF HIGH COURT ), "   - Do you have the copy or let us know in short - what are the facts and and against the petition what is the judgement - your agrived point.

RAJ KISHORE VAISH (TEACHER CITIZEN OF INDIA)     05 January 2010

DEAR SIR , ARUP K. GUPTA

PLZ. ASK TO THE ABOVE NOTED( SUPREME COURT)  AUTHORITIES  FOR CERTIFIED COPIES , IF THE SAME WILL BE REFUSD THEN I WILL PROVIDE THE WHOLE CONTENT UPON RECEIPT OF REFUSAL ORDER .WHETHER AN ADVOCATE APPOINTED BY THE S.C. AS AMICUS CUREI  CAN BE OF OPPSITE PARTIES ADVOCATE? SO MANY QUESTION THERE ARE.

RAJ KISHORE VAISH

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     06 January 2010

Raj Kumar ji! I have sympathy towards you but it is not good to openly abuse all the pillars of a democracy and law at one and single place. After all this country is being managed. There may be few but those are still alive which are called honest persons.

So iy is not good to abuse whole country.

1 Like

Daksh (Student)     06 January 2010

Dear Mr.Raj Kishore Vaish,

With due respect Sir, may I request you the objective of posting this thread.  Either we are part of the problem or part of the solution.  I am not denying the existence of any problem but making general and vague statement won't serve its purpose.  What's the wrong if a member of the thread has sought the copy of the judgement.   If you have with you kindly provide it so that all of us can benefit and may be our objective discussion may be of some help in our or others in our academic enrichment.  Hope and strong will power are always undeafeatable.  If something wrong has happened then definately there has to be a way out.  Let's explore the possibility for once and all.

Thanks and best regards

Daksh

2 Like

RAJ KISHORE VAISH (TEACHER CITIZEN OF INDIA)     06 January 2010

DEAR RAJ KUMAR JI./DAKSH JI.
          YOU KNOW THAT 'SEDHI ANGULI SE GHEE NAHI NIKALATA HAI' 'SUGER INCREASES THE DIABITIES 'THEREFORE TO ERRIDICATE THE CORRUPTION THIS IS THE BEST WAY IN MY VIEW, WHEN WE WILL COMPEL TO THE AUTHORITIES TO ACCEPT THEIR CORRUPTION ON OPEN COURT (RAMLEELA GROUND OF DELHI),I HOPE 80% CORRUPTION WILL REMOVE ON THE DAY .THIS IS MY AIM. WILL YOU CO-OPERATE ME IN THIS REGARD . REPLY
                      RAJ KISHORE VAISH

(Guest)

When capital punishment implements on corrupted then only it will come under control like China.

China is also having corruption but they daren't do openly.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     06 January 2010

One thing is clear that Hon'ble Supreme Court is Supreme authority assigned by the Constitution of India and it's prestige is in our hand. Even Hon'ble CJI and other dignitaries too are concerned about corruption. Unless you have concrete evidence, even that also there is a proper way/rules/channel to register complain. We r educated people and we must follow rules/regulation established by the law of this country. No one is invincible, but u have to go thro' proper way/path and also it is your duty due to being a citizen of this country. Have that judgment got passed by influence? Why don't u keep that for discussion? Let other decide, whether it is right or wrong. Moreover, some where buck has to stop, whether it is right or wrong. In my area even Hon’ble District Judge/any Hon'ble iudge does not have guts to accept graft.

RAJ KISHORE VAISH (TEACHER CITIZEN OF INDIA)     06 January 2010

Dear sir , it is not matter of corruption only ,but it is matter of prestige of constitution of india . You have rightly said we are educated people but the supreme court has more highly educated people . Whatever they have done, they have commited the contempt of constitution. Not only i have the concrete evidence but all the top personalties mentioned above have the same . Plz. get the refusal from them and send to me ,i will send whole contents of the matter.Awaiting for the same. raj kishore vaish 09807952137

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     07 January 2010

i could not understand, what is our interest and locus standi to go to supreme court?

(Guest)

No. No. No.

It is not possible at all to eradicate corruption in any nation.

I will put other way round.

For example: I come accross a legal problem. I visited a very powerful and good lawyer. And I expressed my present situation to that lawyer.

I am able to pay the court expences and what so ever left that I am going to deposit in your office. In the mean time can you serve the legal notice to other party please. 

Once I recieve my compensation please deduct from it.

Immediately the response is " It is not possible at all to take up your case".

Is it possible for you to eradicate this type of people from the society?

In every profession it is there. Doctors, Lawyers, Education institutions, Police Department etc...

If you take Ministries it is worst than any other fields.

Recently there was a meating in Delhi regarding Telangana issue.

All Ministers from Telangana they recieved huge amount to sign the document and accept present drama. Will a orinary person he / she from Andhra Pradesh can stop?

In India if you need some job to be done it is better you to pay and demand for it.

There is no other option to solve our own problem(s).  

There is no rule of law in India.

But

There is a power in " Money ".

This is a new law " Money of law".

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     07 January 2010

There is a power in " Money ".

This is a new law " Money of law".

well said.

RAJ KISHORE VAISH (TEACHER CITIZEN OF INDIA)     07 January 2010

DEAR SIR ,
         YOU ALL MEANS WE SHOULD LEFT THE BATTLE FIELD AND SIT THEIR HOMES WTH BANGGALS , PLZ. TAKE START FROM THE TOP AND THEN COME DOWN.BECAUSE AS WE KNOW "CORRUPTION RUNS FROM TOP".DEAR FRIENDS  WE ARE AFTERALL CITIZEN'S OF THIS COUNTRY .THERE IS NO TIME TO MAKE LONG DEBATE ON THE MATTER .PLZ. ONLY COMPEL TO THE ABOVE NOTED AOUTHORITIES TO TAKE THE ACTION AGAINST ME (RAJ KISHORE - THE PUBLISER OF THE THREAD ) AND AND GO INTO THEIR BEDS , I WILL  FIGHT AGAINST .............DEAR SIR WE HAVE TO SAVE THE CONSTITUTION NOT MONEY

YOUR'S  

RAJ KI SHORE VAISH                                                                                                                                                                         .

(Guest)

so if everything is so bad about India then why are we the fastest growing economy in the world. And show me one country where corruption is not there in the government, judiciary, police etc. We are facing the same problems as everyone else and magnifyng it wont do any good. We are not Pakistan or Afghanistan where at every instance the military has to set things right. Democracy comes with it share of problems but its worth the bigggest prize - freedom of choice.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register