LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prabhakaran   16 November 2015

Complaint regarding new bsnl landline and broadband connecti

Respected Madam, I’m Prabhakaran Krishnamurthy M.E. I need a new BSNL landline and broadband connection for always connecting with people and improving my knowledge, but I’m not in a position to avail the service from the nearest CSC BSNL, Papanasam. I had made several requests from the month of august 2015. But still now I’m not getting any positive response from your side. At O/o GM BSNL Thanjavur, I refused to give acknowledgement for my complaint and Deputy General Manager had said that BSNL was converted from public sector to the private sector so that they are having any kind of profit by proving this kind of service to the rural area. And also he said that he is ready to give a written statement mentioning that the O/o GM BSNL Thanjavur cannot provide service to the above mentioned area. At first he refused to meet me and after that I had waited for a long time and I met him, but he didn’t give a proper response to me and he and his colleagues treated me in a rude manner. I request you to consider this mail as a complaint in person and kindly do the needful. I'm giving the details, yesterday (27.10.2015) I meet the Details For your conformation Visitor entry Register Note Open: 10-10-15 Visitor entry Register Note Page No: 38 Visitor entry Register Note Sl. No : 142, 143

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register