Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

LegalFighter (test)     06 November 2015

How to get rid of an influenced lawyer

Experts,

Please suggest/help me the steps to get rid off my influenced lawyer who acts like an opposite lawyer.

Below is my case detail:

https://web.facebook.com/ILikeMyChild/

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

Simply change lawyer.  No other option for you.

By now you must have understood.  There is no justice for men.  All justice is for women.

They are not coming your way.  If you cant beat them, join them.  

In your case, Its best that you go stay with wife and beat her at her own game.

Thats one option.

Other option is, forget the kid, be happy that that you have a kid who is somewhere else.  It will be emotionally disturbing for kid too in coming years if you constantly fight for visitatoin custody etc.

Courts are like this, lawyers are like this, wife is like this.  Nobody will change for you.  Now you decide what you want to do. Take a firm decision today.  Take divorce, marry someone else, make merry till you are alive.  Once dead, nobody cares, not even your kid.  Sad but true.

SuperHero (Manager)     06 November 2015

Originally posted by : tamilinian
Experts,

Please suggest/help me the steps to get rid off my influenced lawyer who acts like an opposite lawyer.

Below is my case detail:

https://web.facebook.com/ILikeMyChild/

I would suggest the same change your Lawyer or better forget about the case. Its easy to say..

Day by day Divorce cases are increasing.

Save all your money for your Child.

My Sympathies for you. Wish You Good Luck.

If you are not interested in marrying again, better adopt a child.

LegalFighter (test)     07 November 2015

Shall I send an SMS to my lawyer to discontinue his service? Or shall I get a signature in the new vakkalath form?..I don't want to let him know about my new lawyer..

LegalFighter (test)     07 November 2015

Shall I send an SMS to my lawyer to discontinue his service? Or shall I get a signature in the new vakkalath form?..I don't want to let him know about my new lawyer..

LegalFighter (test)     08 November 2015

@Gyan, She is not ready for reunion and not ready for contested divorce.She is ready only for MCD that too with those conditions.As well I dont have an idea of another marriage.Because of fight between me and my (ex)wife, I dont want to loos my visitation rights of my child and I dontwant him to loose the fatherhoodness.No other father can replace my love over him.I was with my child up to his 6 months.Past 2.7 years I have never seen my son even after putting lot more efforts.

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     11 November 2015

Looks like your lawyer is controlling you to the extent that you are afraid of confronting him.  Inform this advocate in writing that you wish to discontinue using his services. Send a certified/registered letter to him requesting him to consent to the same. In the next hearing, before the hearing starts, keep a copy of an application to change the advocate ready and ask him to sign it giving his consent.  If he refuses, tell the Court that you have decided to hire a new advocate. If the Court refuses to allow you to change then advocate then ask the Court to give you an opportunity to submit a formal application to the Court and have the Court issue an Order. Then, appeal that Order. Ordinarily, Courts cannot and do not prevent litigants from changing advocates. 

In law, you cannot hesitate or be weak in asserting your rights and exercising your choices. If you do, you are most likely going to end up losing the case...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register