Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lakshmipriya (nil)     04 November 2015

Share of property

Hi,

I have Question about Property Share for my Mother.

• My Grandfather Bought a property (Property A) in his name after my father got married. My father is only son to my grandfather and my grandfather didn’t have any other child. My Grandfather is expired 20 years before.
  • My Grandfather Got a Share of Property (Property B) through Partition, where Partition happened after my father got married.
  • My Father purchased a property (Property C) in recent years, where he used earning from Property B to purchase Property C.
  • Since my mom doesn’t have good terms with my father, my mom wants some share of Property from above List A,B and C.  What is my mother's Right to property in this case?
  • Other fact to note:  My father & Mom 2 Sons and 1 Daughter.

Thanks,
Lakshmi

Learning

6 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     04 November 2015

No rights arises as it is all considered to be his self acquired property

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     04 November 2015

Author, a husband having properties,  the wife has no right over that properties as long as husband alive.  only after the death of husband, wife will have right over the property with other legal heirs.

Lakshmipriya (nil)     05 November 2015

Hi, if my mom divorce him, will she get any property from properties A, B and C. Please note this property A is in my grand father's name, ppty. B is my grandfather's partition ppty. And ppty.C is my father's own ppty.. Please help me out in this problem. Thank-you for all of your suggestions From, Lakshmi.

Hi, if my mom divorce him, will she get any property from properties A, B and C. Please note this property A is in my grand father's name, ppty. B is my grandfather's partition ppty. And ppty.C is my father's own ppty.. Please help me out in this problem. Thank-you for all of your suggestions. From, Lakshmi.

Hi, if my mom divorce him, will she get any property from properties A, B and C. Please note this property A is in my grand father's name, ppty. B is my grandfather's partition ppty. And ppty.C is my father's own ppty.. Please help me out in this problem. Thank-you for all of your suggestions. From, Lakshmi.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register