Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanju   30 September 2015

Employee haraasment

sir my query is how to repond to, absconding employee mail from H R 

the situation is that on 28/9/15 at about 4.00pm i left my offc to meet a client while driving i realised my cell phone suddenly stopped workin so i went to the nearby market to get repaired and that guy changed a few parts nd took two hours to repair , so finally at 6.30 pm i called up offc and reached the office by 7.00pm ,In the meantime i got mail form H R head of the company stating tht ihave been absconding from my duties and told explain..... sir this mail really shook coz ABSCONDING word i feel is insuling ,Derogatory,defamotary and is used for criminals etc...this  will have effect on my carrer ,  i want to give strong reply to The H R please help and advice ( attach the mail contents

Learning

2 Replies

Adv. Sagar R. Jadhav (Proprietor)     30 September 2015

You have to give strong reply to your employer as this will be ample prudence form your side for your bright future and will protect you from unnecessary legal traps by your employers.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 September 2015

This is not absconding/absenting/abstaining. Obtain bill from repair shop and ask him to enter time of collection and delivery (2hours work) in job sheet also and take copy of both. Submit a fitting reply. Preferably discuss with your employee's/trade unions leaders/labor law consultant/lawyer.............before you reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register